We are excited to announce the launch of Kenya Wiley’s new customized website! Kenya Wiley is a leading voice in fashion law, tech, and social justice and currently serves on the faculty at Georgetown University’s Communication, Culture, and Technology master’s program as well as the Fashion Law Institute at Fordham University School of Law. She’s also served as a guest lecturer at Parsons School of Design and American University’s School of Communication.
When she needed a personalized website we were more than happy to help out and worked closely with our friends at Fierce Strategy + Creative to bring their vision for Kenya’s new site to life! Check out her new digs here.
Her new site contains some really awesome features:
- Aesthetic, streamlined design by Fierce Strategy + Creative
- Easy to navigate layout for a positive and simple user experience
- Custom blog page to expand her platform
- Newsletter with straightforward sign up which allows her to release updates and other news
- Simple contact form which streamlines and simplifies the communication process
Congrats Kenya Wiley on your brand new website! We’re so thankful we could be a part of this project and it was a pleasure to work with Fierce Strategy + Creative once again to assist them in bringing your new site to life!
Want your own custom website? Contact us today to get started.